Monday, December 31, 2007

I require your opinion on a matter most grevious in nature.

Should I write some fanfic? I'm going to whether you like it or not, but there's the matter of posting it on the internet (or more specifically, this blog) if any of you would be interested in reading it. It would be a parody, of course, and will hopefully be better than a certain soap of mine.
I don't know.
I did make a poll. Oh, how democratic.
Just travel on over to the little box on the right...ON THE RIGHT...ON THE RIGHT...just making sure.
I'm partly only writing this post because I don't want to post anything right now. I'm sort of bored.
And I really want to read the third Maximum Ride book.
And the second Gossip Girl book.

2 comments:

kaycee said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


'scuse me,wheres the poll????

avalon fan warrior girl whos random said...

no!!!!!!!!!!!! fine lets see

 

hit tracker